Mike's Pic

Mike's Pic
The Rackler Clan !!

Monday, May 31, 2010

Monday May 31

Memorial Day, a day to remember those that have lost their lives in defense of the freedoms we experience each and every day.

I have gotten to spend a lot of time with the family this weekend which has been great since my daughter took a job this week in Albuquerque which is 4 hours away. We have had our grand children less than for blocks away since Naaman was born 8 years ago! It has been a rough one for the wife and I to wrap out heads around. We will do all we can to hep the kids adjust to the change as we do ourselves.

School is extremely busy for me now that school is out. I will try my best to stay up with it but we are opening a new school and rotating 4 grade levels so we can demolish two older schools, busiest time in my six years as a director.

I am going to take 2 weeks off after this course to breath a little. I would have taken more but can't do to financial aide. I am really going to miss all the folks I have been working with the last three courses but I have to have a break.

I have one more chapter to read and then I will get started on the PowerPoint for Module 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment